CAA Protect Health and Dental Insurance
Life is full of perfect moments. Enjoy them with great health and dental care.
CAA Protect’s flexible Health and Dental Plans
Whether you’re single or have a family, retired or a small business owner, CAA Protect’s Health and Dental Plans offer excellent coverage:
Basic Extended Health Care (EHC) to help cover your basic healthcare-related expenses. EHC benefits provide you with added coverage. Vision Care is included
Adding optional drug coverage can help cover many out-of-pocket expenses for prescription drugs and dispensing fees
Adding on optional dental coverage can lower the number of dental expenses you’ll have to pay out-of-pocket
Special nursing services, ambulance services, wheelchairs, and other durable equipment
…a few extras with every CAA Protect policy
Free Will Kit: Every CAA Protect policy comes with a free will kit to help you plan for the future.¹
Free Maple Health: Canada’s premier online medical services, including access to GPs, specialist advice and self-serve information.²
FAQs about Health and Dental Insurance
Why should I get private health and dental insurance in Canada?
Although universal health care ensures Canadians have access to free public healthcare, some costs are not covered. Pharmaceuticals and dental care typically mean out-of-pocket expenses.
What should health and dental care coverage include?
It really depends on the type of health and dental insurance you choose. Your policy may include coverage for things like:
- Basic Extended Health Care (EHC) to help cover your basic healthcare-related expenses. EHC benefits provide you with added coverage. Vision Care is included.
- Adding optional drug coverage can help cover many out-of-pocket expenses for prescription drugs and dispensing fees
- Adding on optional dental coverage can lower the number of dental expenses you’ll have to pay out-of-pocket
- Special nursing services, ambulance services, wheelchairs, and other durable equipment
- Supplement your income if you suffer a major illness or severe injury
Who should consider getting health and dental coverage?
Anyone who wants to enjoy life’s perfect moments in good health. Health and dental care is ideal for everyone, whether you are single or married, have a young family or are empty nesters. About to retire and lose your company coverage? CAA Protect can offer policies for retirees and small business owners without corporate health coverage, too.
Book an appointment
Life Insurance is all about peace of mind because it ensures that your beneficiaries will be able to deal with the financial impact of your passing. Life insurance payments can be made monthly, quarterly or even annually. A lump sum life insurance payout means you can manage expenses such as:
- replacement income for your family
- providing for your children or dependents
- paying for funeral expenses
- paying off your mortgage and other debts
- making a gift to charity
- leaving money in trust or to your estate
Who is CAA Protect?
We’re glad you asked.
CAA Protect is a full service life insurance company designed to protect what matters most – you, your family and your lifestyle. As one of Canada’s Most Trusted Brands³, CAA Protect offers exceptional customer service, free personalized assessments and access to value and pricing in insurance products.
CAA Protect is owned and operated by CAA North & East Ontario.